See our available positions below...
Senior Drupal Developer
- Full Time
- London N1
- Competitive basic salary plus bonuses for completed projects
DJ Mag is recruiting for an experienced Drupal developer to join our team in Hoxton, East London. You will be an expert in Drupal 7/8 with the capacity to handle and prioritise multiple simultaneous projects. You’ll head up our internal development team, answering to our Managing Director and Head of Digital. You’ll work alongside an external development company to support our talented journalism, design and commercial teams with day-to-day problem solving while forward planning and delivering on our ambitious digital strategy.
- Expert in Drupal 7/8 with at least 4 years experience building and maintaining sites
- Comfortable with git-based workflows and processes
- An understanding of design and UX and the ability to work well with designers and other departments to deliver results
- Experience in migrating from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8
- Experience in hosting sites using Platform.sh
- Experience in Graphql
- Experience writing bash scripts
- Experience working with Cloudflare or similar CDNs
- Experience using Ad Manager and Google Analytics
- Experience working on news or media-based sites
- Experience working with Shopify
- An interest in electronic music and familiarity with DJ Mag
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
If you are interested in freelance writing positions, please send examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org (digital) and email@example.com (print).
For editorial internships, please send a CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org (digital) and email@example.com (print).
We are not taking applications for commercial or marketing internships at this time. Please check later as this page will be refreshed when we have vacancies.