Since clocking up Beatport's Track of the Year in 2009, Spaniard Edu Imbernon has continued his steady ascent up the ranks of house heroes. Called on to remix the likes of The XX and Maya Jane Coles, his productions have graced high profile labels like Get Physical and Culprit, as well as his own Eklektisch label, home to David August, Solomun and Hot Since 82 amongst others.
Not just a dab hand in the studio, he's also resident for Kehakuma at Space, DJ Mag recently catching him close the Terrace in fine style. With the likes of Silky, Fairmont and frequent collaborator Coyu on his podcast, check him in person next time you're on the Golden Isle. You'd be off your Edu not too...
1. Rafwat & Chorniy - Sonar [EKLEKTISCH]
2. Shenoda - I Feel [SAINTS & SONNETS]
3. Edu Imbernon - Things I Do feat. Sutja Gutierrez [STIL VOR TALENT]
4. Francesco Rossi - Paper Aeroplane [D:VISION]
5. Silky, Climbers & Barber - Frozen (Jaymo & Andy George remix) [OFF RECORDINGS]
6. Edu Imbernon & Coyu - The Storm
7. Henry Saiz - Fill Me Up (Edu Imbernon remix) [NATURA SONORIS]
8. Paul Ritch - Asteroid [QUARTZ]
9. Fairmont - Poble Sec [BEACHCOMA]
10. The XX - Reunion (Edu Imbernon remix) [YOUNG TURKS]
Copyright Thrust Publishing Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.djmag.com as the source.