Nobody does techno like the Germans and the international sway of D-Nox & Beckers puts them up there with the biggest and the best. Starting out in the '90s when the country's club scene was in full-swing, it wasn't until 2004 that they combined to become the two-headed beast that you see today.
Two albums, 'Left Behind' and last year's 'Distance', have helped turned them into global superstars, as popular in Brazil as at home, as has the Beatport Award winning mix 'City Lights'. Now at home on Tronic, the label which also boasts the likes of Christian Smith, Marc Romboy and Wehbba, their podcast boasts the kind of driving techno built for large dark rooms or giant sunny festival.
01. Ivan Picazo - Phuture (Original Mix) ° Soundfate
02. Oliver Huntemann - Rotten (Original Mix) ° Ideal
03. Bushwacka, Just Be - Second Bass (Original Mix) Get Physical
04. Peter Horrevorts - Dirty Hand (Original Mix) ° Vapour Records
05. Levi Verseepk - Hurken (Original Mix) ° The Public Stand
06. Nicole Moudabor - Let Go (Original Mix) ° Leena Music
07. Hollen - Desempleados (Original Mix) ° MKT
08. Kernel Key - Moonjazzin (Uto Karem Remix) ° Agile Encodings
09. Just Be - Super Change (Original Mix) ° CD-R
10. D-Nox & Beckers - In Your Eyes (Original Mix) ° Sprout
Copyright Thrust Publishing Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.djmag.com as the source.