Kick off Monday with these recent and soon-to-be dance music releases, curated by DJ, producer and vocalist Lea Luna.
1. Snowdenne- 'Hibiscus Wave'
Future beats meet scintillating synth beauty with producer goddess Snowdenne's new EP 'Lapland', which features four equally gorgeous tracks. Here is 'Hibiscus Wave', a real speaker sweetener full of exotic plucked strings and heart melting chords over a nice glitchy feeling beat that will make you dance away your Monday blues.
2. Martin Garrix- 'Forbidden Voices'
Martin Garrix is giving back to his fans this week, having just hit the incredible mark of 10 million fans on Facebook. 'Forbidden Voices' is an enchanting, uplifting progressive sound like no other that is available to his fans for free download as a token of his appreciation.
3. Big Gigantic- 'Get On Up'Hailing from Colorado, Big Gigantic is becoming a major global success, having graced the famed stages of Coachella, Madison Square Garden, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, and more. Before flying off to Lollapalooza Argentina and Lollapalooza Brazil, they have just dropped this funk-laden bass masterpiece that explains exactly why they're called Big Gigantic. Mindblowing.
4. Clinton Sparks- 'Geronimo' (Gregor Salto remix)Grammy nominated producer and jack-of-all-trades Clinton Sparks has earned his stripes in both the hip-hop and commercial EDM arenas, with major tours and collaborations with the likes of TI and Riff Raff. Fresh out this week, Gregor Salto takes Clinton's energetic hooks to a whole different stage with this smoothed-out deep house remix available for free download here.
5. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs VINAI- 'Louder' 'Louder' is an absolute monster of a track, boasting through-the-roof electro energy and a brazen element of bounce. It's no wonder this scorcher is burning up the top 10 on beatport already, it can set a massive crowd ablaze 10 times out of 10.
6. Dzeko & Torres- 'Alarm' Here is one turbo-powered way to wake yourself up for the coming week, Dzeko and Torres have just released 'Alarm', which is so full of energy and punch that it will raise your heart rate. This is exactly the type of high-octane banger that a major headliner needs for a big set, which is why you'll see it on the tables of Tiesto, Martin Garrix, R3hab, and more.
7. David Guetta feat. Emeli Sande - 'What I Did For Love' (Morten remix)
Emeli Sande's soulful voice shines on 'What I Did For Love' produced by dance music industry all-star David Guetta. Recently, a game-changing new remix came out by Morten that has an annihilating drop, giving the original sound a powerful, tougher edge.
8. LTN & Ronski Speed- 'Lint''Lint' is that transcendental anthem that global festival attendees are craving, with heavy melodic builds cascading into bounce-worthy beats that a true trance fan would adore.
9. Sharooz- 'Tensor/Skism' EP
Techno purists everywhere are full of anticipation for the classic and classy touch of Sharooz on his forthcoming EP 'Tensor/Skism', an intelligent composition that revives and refreshes the sound of acid house and the art of drum machines. May the sound of the underground forever live on.
Copyright Thrust Publishing Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.djmag.com as the source.