RAM Records are set to launch a new compilation series entitled RAMlife, with label regulars Loadstar taking on the inaugural mix duties.
Following the massive success of Andy C's 'Nightlife' project, which saw its sixth edition last November, RAMlife allows the RAM family to join the party, showcasing the very best the label has to offer.
Starting the assault with the VIP mix of their very own 'Bomber', Loadstar throw down 34 cuts of pure RAM drum & bass. Tracks from Noisia, DC Breaks, Kove, Wilkinson and Sub Focus all feature, with a host of VIP mixes — including the much-loved 'True Romance' from dBridge & Vegas — adding that extra special edge to the compilation.
Due out August 18th, RAMlife will be the essential mix for anyone craving that distinctive RAM sound.
01. LOADSTAR - 'Bomber VIP'
02. NOISIA - 'Running Blind'
>> EMPEROR & MEFJUS - 'Disrupted'
03. A –CRAY - 'Stomper'
04. CHRIS SU & STATE OF MIND - 'Above Earth'
05. DC BREAKS - 'Shaman VIP'
06. LOADSTAR - 'Under Pressure VIP'
07. HIVE - 'Neo (Audio Remix)'
08. NOISIA & PROLIX - 'Asteroids'
09. THE PROTOTYPE - 'Just Bounce VIP'
10. LOADSTAR - 'Warrior VIP'
11. KOVE - 'Liberator'
12. LOADSTAR - 'Stepped Outside'
13. D BRIDGE & VEGAS - 'True Romance VIP'
14. KOVE - 'Gobble'
15. CYANTIFIC - 'Type A'
16. DIMENSION - 'Digital World VIP'
17. ORIGINAL SIN - 'Stronger'
18. DC BREAKS - 'Lock In'
19. MOODYGOOD - 'Hotplate feat. Knytro (Prolix Remix)'
>> ENEI - 'Hotplate'
20. WILKINSON - 'Halflight feat. Tom Cane (Audio Remix)'
21. TREI - 'Seeds'
22. CYANTIFIC - 'Ice Cream (Vanilla Mix)'
23. NOISIA - 'Stamp Out'
24. AUDIO - 'Heads Up'
25. KARMA - 'Terminal VIP'
26. DIMENSION - 'Crowd Reaction VIP'
27. MIND VORTEX - 'Hotbox VIP'
28. LOADSTAR – 'Dr Karg (DC Breaks VIP)'
29. TANTRUM - 'Desire Nightmare'
30. CULTURE SHOCK - 'Troglodyte VIP'
31. FRANKEE - 'Black Heart VIP'
32. THE PROTOTYPES - 'Pale Blue Dot'
>> NOEL - '3 Steps'
33. KOVE feat. MELISSA STEEL - 'Way We Are (174 Mix)'
34. SUB FOCUS - 'Close (Ivy Lab Remix)'
Words: Ben Hindle
Copyright Thrust Publishing Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.djmag.com as the source.