EDM is the name of the game and the inustry's biggest players are coming to play at 2015's EDMbiz Conference & Expo. In a series of panels ranging from How To Get Signed to Listening Trends in a Changing Media Landscape to The 4th Annual EDMbiz Artist Panel, there's a little bit of everything for dance music veterans and newbie alike.
“This year’s conference will bring together some of the most forward-thinking minds in music and beyond,” said Pasquale Rotella, Insomniac Founder and CEO. “From technologists that have changed the path of dance music, to artists that have broken the mold, we can expect this year’s group to tackle difficult questions and work towards finding solutions that will benefit the industry as a whole.”
Here's a look at some of the panels and keynote sessions...
AM Only: A Look Back on 20 Years
· Chip Hooper, Worldwide Head of Music, Paradigm
· DB Burkeman, DJ /Consultant, AM Only
· Jason Miller, Senior Vice President, Live Nation – New York
· Jono Grant, Artist, Above & Beyond
· Matt Rodriguez, Agent,/VP, West Coast, AM Only
· Pasquale Rotella, Founder/CEO, Insomniac
· Paul Morris, Founder/President, AM Only
· Moderator: Lee Anderson, Agent/VP, East Coast, AM Only
Fourth Annual EDMbiz Artist Panel
· Hook n Sling
· Nicky Romero
· Oliver Heldens
· Pretty Lights
Dance Music and the Urban Ecosystem
· Chief Judge Gerald Rosen, U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
· Dr. Christopher Thornberg, Founding Partner, Beacon Economic
· Sam Fotias Paxahau, Senior Vice President, Movement Festival in Detroit
· Shawn Schwartz, Co-Owner/Operator, Outpost
· Moderator: Simon Lamb, COO, Insomniac
Copyright Thrust Publishing Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.djmag.com as the source.