Fashion | Merry Merchmas!
For our end of year Brand Focus feature, we’re highlighting some of the brands we’ve featured since relaunching the fashion pages in 2020
Since relaunching the fashion pages two years ago, DJ Mag's Brand Focus coverage has ranged from Glasgow’s Mara and female-fronted company Valour House, who is kitting out the likes of Bryson Tiller and The Martinez Brothers, to Amsterdam-based Handy Supply Co and club-inspired apparel from etha ravewear. These independent brands are bridging the world between fashion and music, through their connections with the underground community, as brand owners and artists, and collaborations with labels, venues and more. Check out some of our picks below.
01. Wavey Garms book / £35
02. Pistachio sweatpants / £47
03. Keep Hush x Gabriel Vangiap T-shirt / £35
04. Sample sweater / £85
05. Craigie Knowes x Handy Supply socks / £8
06. Human Touch 5 Panel Cap / £35
07. Pollux black steel shades / £165
08. etha ravewear footie top / £38
09. Disco tote / £9.50
10. Clouded mind hoodie / £40