Ahead of Jean's London gig this weekend alongside Art Department and Neverdogs, we asked him to dig through his collection for DJ Mag readers.
Listen to the playlist here and find out why the tracks are special to him below.
1. DJ Yellow & Flowers And Sae Creatures - 'No one gets left behind' (Konstantin Sibold remix)
"Epic, deep and timeless with lots of emotion!"
2. Beanfield ft Bajka - 'Tides' (Ripperton remix)
"One of my all- time favourites. Incredible vocals and it still sounds so fresh and works on the dancefloor today."
3. Jukka Reverberi - 'Pictures' (Florian Meindl remix)
"It’s a monster vocal techno tune - perfect for the big room!"
4. Joy Wellboy - 'Before the sunrise' (Dixon remix)
"A favourite after party sunrise tune."
5. Nicone & Sasha Braemer - 'Dreamer' (Edu Imbernon remix)
"If I could describe a tune as ‘incredibly sexy’ then this is the one!"
6.The Howling ft Ry - 'Shortline' (Frank Wiedemann remix)
7. John Monkman - 'Noisily'
"Biggest bass line ever! It makes me fly everytime I play it."
8. Denny Tenaglia & Celeda - 'Music is the answer'
"Pure house music feelings."
9. Analog people in a digital world - 'Rose rouge'
"A timeless, classic & classy house tune."
10. David Morales - 'Needing U'
"Without a doubt one of the best 90s Ibiza house tunes."
11. Silicone Soul - 'Righton'
"An all-time classic. Reminds so much of the Space Ibiza terrace back in the day."
12. Jean Claude Ades &Rony Seikaly - 'You make me feel'
"Brings back lots of good memories from the first year of my BeCrazy! residency in Ibiza."
13. Trenetemoeller - 'Moan' (RadioSlaveremix)
"Sad, deep, beautiful and elegant! The production and vocals are great; I can’t stop listening to this one."
14. Satoshi Tomie - 'Love in traffic'
"Amega 90s techno tune with an incredible vocal."
15. TheBeloved - 'Sweetharmony'
"I’ve closed sets with this Classic 80s pop track many times. It sends me back to my teenage years!"
Copyright Thrust Publishing Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.djmag.com as the source.