GRIMES ELECTROCUTED ONSTAGE IN DUBLN LAST NIGHT | DJMag.com Skip to main content

GRIMES ELECTROCUTED ONSTAGE IN DUBLN LAST NIGHT

Singer sees the funny side of it though...

Grimes
Grimes

Grimes got more than she bargained for at her show in Dublin last night after her pedal malfunctioned and electrocuted the singer onstage.

Like a true professional the singer carried on despite the nasty shock and posted a funny picture of the Simpsons’ Grimes holding two high voltage wires.

She also posted an explanation to twitter (which has since been deleted) stating: “Dublin! 1 mil apologies that my pedal failed and I was electrocuted, but there r tears in my eyes that y’all were so so wonderful.”

 

appreciating every1 who tweeted this at me today haha. Thank u thank u Dublin for being sweet and kind.

A photo posted by Grimezsz (@actuallygrimes) on Mar 15, 2016 at 6:17pm PDT

Topics