With new releases scheduled on Wiggle, No Fit State and 3am Recordings, 2016 is looking bright for London-based DJ/producer, Ceri. She's built a strong back catalogue over the last several years, with original tracks and remixes dropping on labels including Save You, Hot Creations, Wiggle, Suruba X and Dilate, as well as Steve Lawler’s ViVa MUSIC.
Her growing list of club conquests includes 8+ hour marathon sets at legendary London after hours Jaded, bookings at Jamie Jones’ hugely popular Paradise event at DC10 in Ibiza (pictured above), fabric London's Saturday and Sunday night parties, Back To Basics in Leeds, Treehouse in Miami, Ipse in Berlin, plus appearances at festivals like Burning Man.
Featuring tunes from Deadset, Okain and Levon Vincent, Ceri has whipped up an exclusive mix for DJ Mag listeners, charting some of the biggest underground hits of the last 12 months. You can catch Ceri spin in London and beyond in 2016 — head here for dates.
1. Konrad Black 'Silene Dust' Meander
2. K Hand 'Unknown' Acacia Records
3. Levon Vincent and Marcell Detmann 'Vengeance' Novel Sound
4. Deadset 'Mess Hall' (Deadset Play Late & Long) OsL Sounds
5. Maxi Mill 'Do You Want It' Voyage Direct
6. Okain 'Silver Door' Upon.You Records
7. Alex Arnout 'Touch (Late 808 Mix) Dogmatik Records
8. Okain 'Coma' Upon.You Records
9. Simon Weiss 'Television People' Voyage Direct
10. Tom Demac 'Guilty Measures' Aus Music
11. Will & Held 'Mend' (Tom Demac Remix) Vim&Vigour
Copyright Thrust Publishing Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.djmag.com as the source.