Miller SoundClash is back for 2017. The DJ competition – which gives up and coming DJs a once-in-a-lifetime chance to fly to Las Vegas, perform in one of the world's greatest clubs, and leave with a recording contract – is now in it's fourth year.
In partnership with DJ Mag, V-MODA, AfterCluv Dancelab and Mixcloud, Miller SoundClash has provided an essential stepping stone for DJs from around the world, many of whom now perform at major shows and festivals across the planet.
HOW TO ENTER
- Upload your original DJ mix to Mixcloud
- Mixes should be between 15-30 minutes in duration
- Title your mix: Miller SoundClash 2017 – DJ NAME – COUNTRY
- Use the Miller SoundClash cover art
The DJ Mag Wild Card winner (and their guest) will win an all-expenses paid, 5 day VIP trip to Las Vegas to take part in Miller SoundClash:
- 5 star accommodation in Las Vegas
- Return economy flights to Las Vegas
- Entry into top nightclubs and pool parties
- All travel within Las Vegas
- Daily food & drink allowance
- Access to exclusive Miller Genuine Draft Hub
- DJ slot at the Miller SoundClash global final, where they will go head-to-head against DJs from around the world
- DJ Mag editorial support
- Custom DJ merchandise courtesy of V-MODA
The Miller SoundClash Winner will win everything listed above, plus:
- A record deal with Aftercluv Dancelab
- Ambassadorial support from Miller Genuine Draft
- Opening slot ahead of the headliner in Las Vegas at a top nightclub on Miller SoundClash performance night!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As the winner will perform in Las Vegas, we are looking for DJs who will thrive in the US dance music capital. With this in mind, energy is key. We’re looking for DJs who play high energy dance music styles. There is no genre restriction, but successful DJs will keep the Las Vegas dancefloor in mind, and the energy high. Above all, we want to you to be creative, be original and do everything you can to showcase your style and personality during your mix.
We'll be judging your mixes based on the following criteria:
Technical (mixing) ability
Originality of track selection
Fluency of programming
A consideration of how well the sound will work in Las Vegas
Wishing you all the best of luck - and we hope to see you this summer in Las Vegas!
You can enter Miller SoundClash here.