Nosaj Thing has announced his fifth album, 'Continua', accompanied by lead single 'We Are'.
The Los Angeles producer and artist - real name Jason Chung - will release the 12-track album via LuckyMe on 28th October. The long-awaited follow-up to 2017's 'Parallels' features a host of guest collaborations, including Julianna Barwick, Toro Y Moi, Duval Timothy, Coby Sey, and Panda Bear.
Accompanying the announcement is the album's first single, 'We Are'. Featuring HYUKOH, it features a new video directed by Phil Nisco & Donovan Novotny, with animation by Eric Hu. Check it and the tracklist for 'Continua' out below.
As well as producing for the likes of Kendrick Lamar, Chance the Rapper and Kid Cudi, Nosaj Thing has released acclaimed LPs including his 2009 debut album, 'Drift'.
1. Continua feat. Duval Timothy
2. My Soul Or Something feat. Kazu Makino
3. Process Woodland feat. serpentwithfeet
4. Blue Hour feat. Julianna Barwick
5. Grasp feat. Coby Sey, Slauson Malone & Sam Grendel
6. We Are feat. HYUKOH
7. Condition feat. Toro y Moi
8. Look Both Ways feat. Pink Siifu
9. All Over feat. Panda Bear
11. Different Life feat. Eyedress
Photo credit: Donovan Novotny