Paul Kalkbrenner is taking his Back To The Future concept on a European tour that takes in stops in Germany, Sweden the U.K. and more.
The party will also hit Printworks over the May Day Bank Holiday weekend, running all-day on Saturday 29th April, with Kalkbrenner joined by Derrick May, DJ Pierre and KDA, with live sets from Extrawelt and Session Victim.
Based on Kalkbrenner's popular mixtape of the same name, each set is expected to explore house and techno from the past and present.
Speaking about the tour, Kalkbrenner said, “I am going to recreate the parties that I never could attend back then: from the flyers to the imagery on location to the chill-out area. That is only possible in venues that are smaller than the ones I usually perform at. My fans will experience a more intimate and exclusive live show.”
Did London have its Berghain moment with London's Printworks opening? Read our opinion piece here.
Check out Paul Kalkbrenner’s Back To The Future European tour dates below.
07. Apr - Columbiahalle, Berlin
13. Apr - Werk 2, Leipzig
14. Apr - Docks, Hamburg
15. Apr - E-Werk, Cologne
20. Apr - Berns, Stockholm
29. Apr - Printworks, London
04. May - Melkweg, Amsterdam
05. May - Complex, Maastricht
06. May - MIF Festival, Rimini
19. May - Batschkapp, Frankfurt
20. May - Den Atelier, Luxembourg
26. May - Muffathalle, Munich
27. May - Sea Star Festival, Umeg
09. June - La Riviera, Madrid
17. June - Institue of Power Engineering, Warsaw
09. July - Kappa Futura, Turin
16. July - SEA YOU Festival, Freiburg