Top 100 Festivals - Voting is now open! | DJMag.com Skip to main content

Top 100 Festivals - Voting is now open!

Vote now for your favourite festivals in the world

Top 100 Festivals
Top 100 Festivals

In 2019 we revealed a brand new list of the Top 50 festivals in the world. This was voted for by hundreds of DJs, whose names we kept anonymous so that they could be totally honest with their picks.

The chart was topped by Tomorrowland in Belgium, followed by Glastonbury Festival (UK), Ultra (USA), Awakenings (Holland) and Sonar (Barcelona, Spain). Other festivals that finished high up in the chart included EDC (USA), Exit (Serbia), Coachella (USA), Dekmantel (Holland), Burning Man (USA), and World Club Dome (Germany).

For 2020, however, we’re opening the voting out to festival-goers everywhere. While the final positions will still have an input from the slew of top international DJs that we canvas, most of the results will be determined by our readers vote — and that means you! So which festivals are your favourites? The poll is open to every DJ Mag reader worldwide, and you can vote for any festival anywhere — large, medium-sized or small.

Which festivals you’ve attended have had the best line-ups? Who’s paid most attention to production, to make the experience truly immersive? Which has been the friendliest? Best organised? Taken place in the most amazing location? Use a combination of factors to choose your top five favourite festivals in the world, and be a part of the most extensive survey of electronic music-inclined festivals on the planet.

80% of the results will be compiled from the votes by DJ Mag readers, with the remaining 20% made up from a private ballot of international DJs. We’re asking our Top 100 DJs, Alternative Top 100 DJs, plus other leading jocks from across the spectrum to give us the names of their favourite festivals, but this year for the first time the public vote will be the chief determinant.

Voting for the Top 100 Festivals is open now, and will run until Wednesday 29th April at 23:59 (GMT), with the results announced on Tuesday 26th May. Head to top100festivals.djmag.com to have your say.

Topics