We’ve teamed up with Nando’s and Bestival to give one lucky reader the chance to DJ b2b with Oneman at this summer’s Bestival on the Nando’s Cock o’ Van Stage.
The winner will get to follow in the footsteps of the likes of Hudson Mohawke and Hannah Wants who’ve both played on the Nando’s Cock o’ Van stage at the festival on the Isle of Wight.
To enter, all you have to do is share one of your mixes — from either Soundcloud, Mixcloud or Youtibe — on Twitter using the hashtag #RuleTheRoost by Thursday 1st September.
Oneman will then listen to all the mixes and pick the winning DJ who will win the opportunity of a lifetime to DJ b2b with the man himself, and you’ll also win two passes to the festival and Nando’s for two.
The competition is open to everyone over the age of 18 and entrants must be available across the Bestival weekend — Thursday 8th September to Sunday 11th of September — as set times are yet to be confirmed.
Transport and accommodation are not included.
Ts & Cs
Terms and Conditions apply:
1. Competition closes at 12:00pm on 1st September 2016.
2. The winner will be selected by Oneman and notified via email by 3rd September 2016.
3. The prize includes a pair of tickets to Bestival festival for the 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th August and x3 Nando’s meals per day for two people for the duration of the festival.
4. Winners will need have their tickets delivered to them by 5th September 2016.
5. Accommodation and/or travel costs are the responsibility of the winner and not offered as part of the competition prize.
6. All entrants and their accompanying partner must be over 18 – ID may be required.
7. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
8. Winners that we can’t contact within 48 hours by reasonable means to get their email address to send out their prize will lose their entitlement.
9. Nando’s, DJ Mag and Bestival accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered to you or any other person’s as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.
Copyright Thrust Publishing Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.djmag.com as the source.