ÎLESONIQ festival takes place at Parc Jean-Drapeau, located on the island of Île Saint-Hélène a short distance from downtown Montreal, Canada. Running from Friday the 9th to the 10th August 2019, the festival will play host to a weekend of live performances, art installations and more.
Across the three stages, Oasis, Bud Light Mirage and Neon, some of the biggest acts in EDM, trap, techno and more are slated to perform.
On Friday, Oasis will welcome the likes of Alan Walker, Kaskade and Oliver Heldens, with Bad Bunny, Lil' Pump, Troyboi and G Jones performing at the Mirage and Neon.
Saturday welcomes Jonas Blue to the Oasis, fresh off the back of his mainstage performance at Tomorrowland, as well as Alesso, KSHMR, Nicky Romero and trance legends, Above & Beyond.
Bass's leading lady Whipped Cream and dubstep duo Adventure Club will perform at the Mirage on Saturday, with Neon hosting Different Recordings boss Claptone, Yotto and Anjunadeep mainstay, Lane 8.
There will be an array of experiences on both days, including Kandi-making stations, chill out areas, immersive art installations and a selection of food and beverage trucks, including vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options.
See the full line-up and find out more information about ÎLESONIQ here.
DJ Mag have teamed up with ÎLESONIQ festival to offer two readers gold packages to this year's festival.
2 x Gold Passes
- General Admission îLESONIQ festival pass for Friday 9th and Saturday 10th August
- Access to the RBCxMUSIC îLESONIQ Terrace (an exclusive elevated platform with premium views
- Access to private washrooms
- Access to exclusive food and beverage stands
- Taxes and service feeds included
Please send your full name and a contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org to win.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. If you are planning on consuming alcohol at the festival, please bring two (2) valid pieces of ID.
- The competition closse this Friday the 2nd August at 00:00 (ET).
Copyright Thrust Publishing Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.djmag.com as the source.