Australian disco punks Cut Copy next week embark on their first UK tour since 2006. The band, whose superb debut 'Bright Like Neon Love' picked up props from all areas of the music press, are preparing to unleash their second album 'In Ghost Colours' in the UK on 14th April through Modular.
Out last year in Oz, the album has already yielded three radio hits in the country, and has been produced by the DFA's Tim Goldsworthy. 'In Ghost Colours' will be preceded by a single, 'Lights and Music', out 31st March.
The tour dates are as follows:
- 18th February – Koko, London
- 19th Feb – Digital, Brighton
- 20th Feb – Plug, Sheffield
- 21st Feb – Digital, Newcastle
- 22nd Feb – Fabric, London
- 23rd Feb – Korova, Liverpool
- 25th Feb – Carling Academy, Birmingham
- 26th Feb – Carling Academy, Bristol