Every year over 350,000 of you take part in the planet's biggest poll to find out who is the world's greatest DJ.
Past winners have gone on to play at the Olympic Games (Tiesto), played life changing gigs on the Great Wall of China and toured with Madonna (Paul Oakenfold). They have met the royal family (Armin Van Buuren) and regularly play stadium size gigs to rock star crowds the world over.
The poll is contentious, divisive and damn right definitive and is respected the world over. This is your chance to leave your mark on the most influential awards in electronic music!
We know that DJmag readers are a creative bunch so we want to give you the chance to design an iconic, original and inspirational trophy that will sit on the mantlepiece of next years No1 DJ for years to come!
The winning design will…
- Contain the DJmag logo (email [email protected] for your logo pack)
- Be related to DJing and electronic music
- Leave room for engraving
- Represent the global nature of the competition.
- Extra credit will be given for entries that document and cost the reproduction process.
- Entries can be submitted in whatever format the entrant sees fit.
- Extra credit will be given to designs which represent the finished product
- 6 x VIP tickets to the Top 100 awards in London – November 2009
- £350 Cash
- Please send all entries to Simon Kelly, DJ Magazine, 91 Brick Lane, London, E2 6GE
- Deadline for entries is April 30th 2009 – Judging will take place on May 6th 2009.
- We regret that we will be unable to return any entries. However they can be collected in person from our Brick Lane office after the submission deadline.
- All entrants agree to give up all intellectual rights to their design if they are selected to win.
- For further information please email [email protected]