Augmented Ibiza app is a new iPhone application which gives you the lowdown on Ibiza's best bars, restaurants, club and beaches - essential if you're heading out there this month for the season's finale as it hits the closing parties.
With an added social networking aspect enabling you to contact other users, its full details include:
• Live heat map tracking all island activity
• Augmented Reality view of the island to help you navigate from the parties to your villa
• List of varying Shout Outs to choose from and send out to the community
• Check In option for a huge range of locations
• Extensive listings for hotels, bars, beaches and clubs
• Wifi hotspot map to stay connected without any roaming cost
• Tip offs and content from our acclaimed DJ curators and partners
• Live feed of island events
Augmented Ibiza are offering one lucky person the chance to win Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Pro.
To enter you first need to go to the Augmented Ibiza Facebook Page and click 'like'.
Then e-mail [email protected] your name, a contact number and contact address, with 'Augmented Ibiza' in the subject line. A winner will be chosen at the end of next week.
As part of the app, Augmented Ibiza caught up with Carl Cox and Leo Zero (who features in September's DJmag) to find out about their earliest Ibiza experiences.