DJ Mag recently teamed up with one of Japan's biggest FM station, Inter FM, for a brand new, weekly radioshow focused on club music.
Hosted by UK/French presenter Frank McWeeny (Amazing Radio, French Toast) and a rotating door of staff from DJ Mag's HQ, it's a non-stop hour of quality house and techno from the globe's best dance imprints.
The DJ Mag World Tour continues this weekend as we land in Tokyo. We are at V2 Club in the Japanese capital tomorrow night (Friday 12th December), with Marc Vedo.
Bristol-based DJ, Vedo has been touring the globe of late, in addition to troubling the Beatport charts with his new collab with Roland Clarke - ‘Dark’.
Richie Hawtin has announced that his boutique Japanese Sake collection ENTER.Sake is set to launch in the US and Europe, starting with an exclusive launch at New York's famous TAO Downtown restaurant.
Beginning life in 2012 as a way for Hawtin to share his passion for Japanese culture, the ENTER.Sake collection has until now only been available at his ENTER parties at Space, Ibiza.
On Sunday, 11th March in Shinagawa, Tokyo, a district of countless domestic and international businesses was unusually quiet. Just outside the station by former Virgin Cafe, now N Cafe Diner & Music Pub, the event prepared to start. By 15:30, a new generation of DJs, upcoming producers and future sound engineers started to gather at the venue.
DJ Mag Japan Creators Salon Vol.1 is a new project to support 30 selected DJ/Producers from Japan into international stardom, supported by 17 other DJ MAG licensors, world-class DJ/Producers, and European labels.
1. Bookings for Japanese clubs
2. Bookings for Japanese festivals
3. Releasing tracks from Japanese labels
4. Supports in improvements through introducing school, Labels and Top 100 DJs
5. Track releases from International labels
6. Study abroad support by DJ Mag staff in The Netherlands or other EU countries
7. Bookings for Chinese Clubs
8. Bookings for Thai Festivals
9. Bookings for DJ Mag Top 100 Clubs
10. Supports in promotion (World-wide streaming, article publishing on other DJ MAG platforms)