We take the integrity of the Top 100 Clubs poll very seriously. While asking fans of your club to vote is permitted, there are restrictions to the process.
Please read the below very carefully, and if in doubt ask. Any club or person believed to be attempting to manipulate the vote in any way risks being banned from the process.
- Only one vote per person
- Each voter will be carefully validated by DJ Mag to block fraudulent votes
- No incentives may be offered in exchange for votes
- Incentives are classed as (but are not limited to) free drinks, tickets, competition entry, merchandise and discounts.
- Due to the ongoing impact of the pandemic, Top 100 Clubs remains open to all clubs, regardless of whether they are able to open this year
- Clubs and venues with numerous locations will be separated based on their location
- For instance Pacha Ibiza & Pacha Barcelona are treated as separate entities in the poll
- iPads or voting terminals are allowed only within the venue (street or other random locations are not permitted)
- If you wish to use this method of voting, you must register your devices in advance (failure to do so will invalidate your votes)
DJ Mag provides logos and assets for use in campaigning for Top 100 Clubs.
- Clubs are permitted to use the Top 100 Clubs logos on their marketing and promotional campaigns during the Top 100 Clubs voting period
- They may only be used by clubs canvassing to enter the Top 100 Clubs poll
They must not be used to endorse or promote any events without written agreement from DJ Mag in advance
These logos must not be associated alongside any imagery or visuals denoting the following:
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Illegal substances or drug paraphernalia
- Sexually explicit content
- Firearms or weapons
- Discrimination based on gender, race, ethnicity or sexual orientation
- Alongside any image that depicts or represents illegal acts or that could cause offence
Thrust Publishing reserves the right to remove the rights to use these logos at any point.
If you agree to the usage terms above, you can download the logos.