Leading DJs donate memorabilia to Top 100 DJs auction, in aid of UNICEF
Own a piece of dance music history...
Monday, September 10, 2018 - 12:02
DJs including Armin Van Buuren, Hardwell and Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike have donated signed merchandise, tickets and meet and greet opportunities for the Top 100 DJs charity auction, in aid of UNICEF.
For a second consecutive year UNICEF, the global children’s organisation, is the official charity beneficiary of Top 100 DJs. UNICEF works in over 190 countries around the world to keep children healthy, happy and safe.
The charity auction, which is now live, sits alongside our charity raffle, that offers the chance to fly to Amsterdam for the Top 100 DJs Awards ceremony this October.
The full auction schedule is below. Get your bids in now for a chance to own a piece of dance music history!
- 10 September: Signed Armin Van Buuren 'Blah Blah Blah' branded jacket - SOLD
- 12 September: Signed Afrojack hoody, cap and shirt SOLD
- 16 September: Meet R3hab at his ADE Showcase SOLD
- 18 September: Oliver Heldens signed Snapback, sweat and goody bag SOLD
- 24 September: Signed Alan Walker hoody and tickets to any show! SOLD
- 26 September: Hang out with NERVO when they play in your home town SOLD
- 3 October: Four Tomorrowland Full Madness tickets (Choice of weekend)
- 10 October: Hardwell 2YearsAsOne book, signed by the artist
- 12 October: Signed Dimitri Vegas & Like Miker merchandise, plus tickets and meet & greet at their Antwerp show
- 14 October: Signed Don Diablo 'FUTURE' CD and Hexagon USB with personal recorded message (of your choice) from Don Diablo