Tomorrowland has revealed the 10 most-played tracks from the first weekend of its 2023 festival.
Topping the list is ‘Metro’, the collaboration between Kevin de Vries and Mau P, released earlier this month via Afterlife Recordings. On its tail at No. 2 is Mau P’s solo house heater ‘Drugs From Amsterdam’, followed by Skrillex’s new single with Boys Noize, ‘Fine Day Anthem’ in the third spot.
Also featured on the list of most popular anthems by play-count is Peggy Gou’s summer hit, ‘(It Goes Like) Nanana’, along with ‘Miracle’ by Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding, and Fred again.. x Swedish House Mafia’s ‘Turn On The Lights again.. (feat. Future)’.
Tomorrowland, which topped DJ Mag’s Top 100 Festivals last year, kicked off its 2023 edition last weekend (21st-23rd July) and will continue this coming weekend (28th to 30th July). The Belgian festival is also streaming live sets from two stages on the site via One World TV, covering the new Ascendo main stage and Freedom stage.
The first weekend’s streaming programme featured sets from the likes of Tiësto, Amelie Lens, Steve Angello, Kölsch, and The Chainsmokers, with the schedule for the upcoming weekend set to be announced soon. The full line-up for this year's event, which marks the festival's 17th edition, was announced in January.
Check out the full list of most-played tracks below.
1. Kevin de Vries & Mau P – Metro
2. Mau P – Drugs From Amsterdam
3. Skrillex & Boys Noize – Fine Day Anthem
4. Peggy Gou – (It Goes Like) Nanana
5. David Guetta & Bebe Rexha – I’m Good (Blue)
6. Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding – Miracle
7. John Summit & Hayla – Where You Are
8. Fred again.. x Swedish House Mafia – Turn On The Lights again.. (feat. Future)
9. Creeds – Push Up
10. Alice Deejay – Better Off Alone (various remixes)