fabric have announced a special two-part compilation which forms part of their mammoth 20th anniversary celebrations.
The London club is hosting 17 events in celebration of two decades in operation. Several of the artists on the compilation will also play at the parties, which take place throughout October.
'20 Years of fabric' is split across two releases; 'FABRICLIVE' and 'fabric', dedicated to the Friday and Saturday night programming respectively, Friday's being drum & bass, dubstep and breaks focused, with Saturdays honing in on house and techno.
Both compilations, which feature all exclusive tracks, will be released on 6th December via the club's own imprint. '20 Years of fabric' will be available physically, either on vinyl or as a CD set.
Check the tracklist below:
01. Nina Kraviz - Da
02. Steffi - Ankertje
03. IMOGEN - Bizant
04. Marcel Dettmann - Taste 2.0
05. Cassy - Joey
06. Anastasia Kristensen - Go Getter
07. Margaret Dygas - Zeitgeist
08. Call Super - Echothread
09. Maya Jane Coles - Reason
10. Sasha - Comet Chaser
01. Special Request - Codename Turbo Nutter
02. Source Direct - Vigilante
03. J. Majik - The Lost Tribe
04. Shackleton - Drawn and Quartered
05. Pinch & Trim - That Wasn't It
06. Daniel Avery - Whilst We've Got Metal In Our Blood
07. Mantra - Embers
08. B, Traits - Mameya
09. Groove Armada - Wesley Nightshade
10. UNKLE - Catch Me When I Fall (fabric Club Mix)