Major Lazer and DJ Snake's 'Lean On' is the most watched dance music video of all time, according to video-sharing platform Youtube.
The collaboration has amassed a staggering 2,196,070,618 views since it was released in 2015.
Scottish DJ, and producer to the stars, Calvin Harris has three videos in the top 10, with Harris’ highest ranking video being his collaboration, ‘This Is What You Came For’, alongside Rihanna which is at number three with an incredible 1,815,090,456 views.
The Scottish producer is the only artist to have more than one song in the top 10, with his collaboration alongside house trio Disciples is at number 8, whilst his 2014 hit 'Summer' is at number 7 with just over 1.1 billion views.
Elsewhere, there are top spots for David Guetta, Martin Garrix, Alan Walker, Avicii and the kings of comedy EDM, LMFAO.
Check out the full Top 10 list below.
10. Martin Garrix - 'Animals' (2013) — 1,074,017,866 views
9. David Guetta - 'Hey Mama' feat. Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack (2015) — 1,151,475,987 views
8. Calvin Harris & Disciples - 'How Deep Is Your Love' (2015) — 1,164,128,221 views
7. Calvin Harris - 'Summer' (2014) — 1,170,846,509 views
6. Alan Walker - 'Faded' (2015) — 1,336,264,874 views
5. LMFAO - 'Party Rock Anthem' feat. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock (2011) — 1,364,737,822 views
4. Avicii - 'Wake Me Up' (2013) — 1,393,947,613 views
3. Calvin Harris - 'This Is What You Came For' feat. Rihanna (2016) — 1,815,090,456 views
2. The Chainsmokers - 'Closer' feat. Halsey (2016) — 1,892,477,650 views
1. Major Lazer & DJ Snake - 'Lean On' (feat. MØ) (2015) — 2,196,070,618 views