DJ Weekly Podcast
Originally mentored by ‘Godfather of House’ Frankie Knuckles, UK born Silky's seven year rise as a DJ and producer saw him embraced by My Favorite Robot, Nervous/Nurvous NYC and Lucidflow last year, while he started 2013 playing the first party at BPM in Mexico. Following the release of a collaborative cover of Tears for Fears' 80s classic 'Shout', produced alongside My Favorite Robot, next up he's launching his label 'Faceless Music’ with Climbers and Barber.
Soon to be faceless no longer, he dropped us our latest podcast, drawing dark, moody tracks from many of his contemporaries and industry friends.
1. Chromatic Filters - Evolving - Rebirth
2. Goodwork Office - Duke (System of Survival Touch Remix) - Slowpitch Recordings
3. Marcus Worgull, Frank Wiedemann - Muwekma - Innervisions
4. Jonny Cruz - Raunchy - One Records
5. Shall Ocin - Don't Come Here - Culprit LA
6. Hanfry Martinez - Disco 90 - La Vie En Rose
7. Simon Baker - Beliefs - Last Night On Earth
8. Siblings - French Classic - Martine Records
9. Jonny Cruz - Dirty Sneakers - Unreleased
10. Frankie Watch - Geiri - Dfloor
11.Arthur Oskan - Omegaman - My Favorite Robot Records
12. My Favorite Robot & Silky - Shout - My Favorite Robot Records