Avicii has finally confirmed the official tracklist for his forthcoming EP 'Avīci'. The guest-heavy release answers intense internet speculation.
'Avīci’ lands this Thursday (10th August) and features Rita Ora, AlunaGeorge and Billy Raffoul among others.
As previously hinted through Avicii’s social platforms, the six-track release does include ‘Friend of Mine,’ ‘Lonely Together,’ ‘You Be Love,’ ‘Without You,’ ‘What Would I Change It To’ as well as his own remix of ‘So Much Better’. Check out the full tracklist and feature credits below.
Through to the release date, Avicii is uploading a teaser for each track. Look below for those already released through his fan page.
1. 'Friend of Mine (feat. Vargas & Lagola)'
2. 'Lonely Together (feat. Rita Ora)'
3. 'You Be Love (feat. Billy Raffoul)'
4. 'Without You (feat. Sandro Cavazza)'
5. 'What Would I Change It To (feat. AlunaGeorge)'
6. 'So Much Better (Avicii Remix)'
Copyright Thrust Publishing Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.djmag.com as the source.