Ekkohaus's debut 'Noschool' album, released earlier this year by Moon Harbour, showed the Greek born producer's frim grasp of modern day house and techno, and revealed him as someone equally adept in the analogue and digital realms.
Now the man known as Kostas Tassopoulos has dropped us an exclusive DJ mix to showcase his skills behind the decks as well. Mixing up disco, classic funk breaks and '90s house vibes, it's a certified party starter. So download and disperse, this one rocks the Ekkohaus.
1. Boe & Zak - 'Loop for Love' (Editainment)
2. Phonogenic - 'Tulio' (Flumo)
3. Javi Bora - 'Old Roots dub' (Pura)
4. Steve O' Sullivan - 'Burnt Out ? Version' (Sushiteck)
5. Piemont - 'Coco Cliche (Tripmastaz Remix)' (Plumbum)
6. Point G - 'Druker' (Point G 2)
7. Chube.Ka & The Deepshakerz - 'Let The Rhythm' (Snatch off)
8. Kakudo - 'Lovetrain' (Rofue Edits)
9. Lee Marrow - 'Pain (John Dimas edit)' (La Vie en Rose)
10. GummiHz - 'Ruff Passage (D'Julz remix)' (Claap)
11. Point G - 'Braka' (Point G 2) & Pete Doyle - 'What God Has Chosen (Jimpster Acapella)' (Defected)
12. Quell - 'Real People (Jerome Sydenham remix)' (Claap)
13. Marco Shuttle - 'The Vox Attitude' (Eerie)
14. Prophets Of Sound - 'Tide Of Dreams (Gold Dust Mix)' (2020 Vision)